Monday, March 21, 2011

C365:16, misadventures

These are my keys:
They have been on a little misadventure all their own for the past 29 hours.

Yep, those are my keys.
And that is my brass key chain.  My key chain that I have had since I was in Jr Hi.  My dad found it for me on one of our trips to Minnesota.  The brass heart is also from way back then.  I bought it at camp in Minnesota.

So as you can tell by the age of my key chain.  I am not the sort of person to lose my keys. 

You know the old adage, You don't know what you've got until it's gone?

It is SO true!

I wasn't sad at all about losing the 18 or so keys on there.  (And yes, I can tell you what each one goes to!)

I was sad about the key chain!

But, they are tonight back with their rightful owner.  Safe and away from the hands of my hubby who left them... at the post office!

I am so blessed to live in a small city where people do the right thing.

I don't guess I'll ever know what sort of adventures they had while they were away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment