Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I ♥ action scripts!!

I've decided to do a series of 3 posts of previous photos I have taken.  This is the 1st of 3 and then I will not bore you with old material... my goal with this blog is to push my creativity and to create new pieces with in my 6 factes of creativity... so for the 1st of 3 posts...

Here are a couple shots I took passing through Ft McKavitt area in the spring of 2010.  I didn't have time to get out of the car and walk around or look so these are all taken from my car.  Thanks to the Pioneer Woman for her Photoshop Action Scripts to enhance the already natural beauty.
I love the way the color in this first edit fades out in the center, but remains vibrant around the edges

 
The second shot uses the Boost action script.

As does this shot.
PW's Black and White Beauty and Burn the Edges

This last edit uses the Heartland Action Script, also from Pioneer Woman.

♥ that PW blog!

1 comment: